Back from Malaysia!

Just thought I would share a few of my snapshots from my trip to Malaysia last week...




We spent our first night at the Saujana Hotel which was a little tired but in a good way - very enjoyable experience...The best part was going to the spa for a 90minute massage in the award winning Saujana Spa and Med.

Random snap of a cafe we went too - just because I liked the hanging birdcage lanterns...

The gorgeous Christmas display at the Pavillion shopping centre - where I spent a good deal of my time (and money)...

There were gorgeous gardens everywhere thanks to the tropical climate.  All in all, it was a very relaxing time away just with my hubby.  Now I'm rushing to get everything organised before the Christmas break but definitately feeling more refreshed from our getaway.  Tracey xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment